Have you ever wondered how much an existing customer was worth? Well, in most cases it’s a lot. In fact, it is 6 to 7 times more costly to acquire a new customer than to retain an existing customer. The following graphic details the the most interesting findings of several recent studies focused on customer acquisition, retention and attrition rates.
Interesting infographic on the value of an existing customer
Welcome to BlobFisk.com, the online home of Alex Horstmann. I'm a User Experience Manager (currently General Manager, User Experience and Design at TUI Travel plc) passionate about usability, user experience and accessibility.
I blog mainly about all things UX, Usability and IA; when I'm too busy to blog I will share some of the interesting bookmarks that I save.
- Oops Twitter isnt working at the moment
- Speaking to 'the business'
- Site refresh
- The power of the symposium for sharing design
- Is Content the Fourth Arm of the User Experience Trinity?
- User Experience, Usability and Design links for July 27th
- User Experience, Usability and Design links for September 22nd
- Great video showing design evolution
- LukeW | Device Motion in Application Design 5 hours ago
- Beyond The Button: Embracing The Gesture-Driven Interface | Smashing UX Design 5 hours ago
- 70+ epic ecommerce best practice tips, stats, blog posts and more | Econsultancy 6 hours ago
- 11 ways to improve the navigation on your mobile site | Econsultancy 6 hours ago
- 10 excellent ecommerce product pages | Econsultancy 6 hours ago