Have you ever wondered how much an existing customer was worth? Well, in most cases it’s a lot. In fact, it is 6 to 7 times more costly to acquire a new customer than to retain an existing customer. The following graphic details the the most interesting findings of several recent studies focused on customer acquisition, retention and attrition rates.
Interesting infographic on the value of an existing customer
About the Author
An experienced, commercial and creative user experience professional with a proven record in UX leadership, strategy, people management, branding and innovation. Responsible for the design and delivery of several high profile, big brand web sites and enterprise software applications. All opinions here are my own.
Welcome to BlobFisk.com, the online home of Alex Horstmann. I'm a User Experience Leader (currently Head of User Experience and Design at TUI Travel plc) passionate about all things customer experience and user experience related.
I love leading teams that create exceptional digital experiences - products that change peoples' lives for the better and drive real business value
- No public Twitter messages.
- 14 brands that increased conversion rates via responsive design | Econsultancy 2013/08/09
- 6 Cognitive Biases you should know about 2013/07/04
- FunctionSource: Smart App Banners: How to use them, and their limitations 2013/07/01
- Mobile Web Problems and How to Avoid Them 2013/07/01
- 49% of smartphone users have made a purchase in the past six months | Econsultancy 2013/07/01