I bookmark a lot of pages and sites which I find interesting, inspirational and informative every day! I’d like to share some of them with you here. In general they are about user experience, usability, UCD, accessbility and design. In general, but not always!!
- xSort is a free card sorting application for Mac OS X
Free card sorting application
- 500 Internal Server Error
500 Internal Server Error
- Four Essential Elements For Creating Captivating Websites | Usability Counts | User Experience, Social Media
The four principles of design are balance, rhythm, emphasis and unity. Each one of them is essential for bringing together the different visual elements that are necessary to achieving a strong design, which, in turn, is imperative for a website to succeed on any level. What follows is an examination of each principle, with insights about how to incorporate them into your own Web design for optimal results.
- Top retail names guilty of spamming customers, finds email study | News | New Media Age
Andy Yates, co-founder of Spam Ratings, said, “Trusted brands are making a big mistake by not acting responsibly, openly and fairly with customers. Businesses spend millions building brands and then seem intent on destroying them by sending millions of unwanted emails.”
- » Beyond Staggered Sprints: How TheLadders.com Integrated UX into Agile Johnny Holland – It’s all about interaction » Blog Archive
Agile has a relatively short history in the broader view of software development. Integration of User Experience into Agile has an even shorter history with relatively few stories of overwhelming success. Over the last eighteen months, we at TheLadders have had some successes—and some failures—in our foray into a post-waterfall way of developing elegant, efficient and sophisticated consumer-facing software. This is our story.
Please do feel free to suggest other related (and unrelated ones)!